A factor for success among international competition.
neska in Cologne agrees logistics concepts individually with the customer, and takes a compre-hensive approach. It is not only the wide range of services that make neska one of the most im-portant logistics service providers in the Niehler Hafen port in Cologne. It is also our excellent plant fittings, which guarantee the correct handling of a wide range of different products and product ar-eas - from loose bulk cargo, general cargo, hook cargo and pallet goods to moisture-sensitive goods.
The direct proximity to the container material ensured higher performance. Thanks to the short distances and our specialised equipment, we offer ideal container handling in the areas of import and export, stuffing and stripping, as well as commissioning, storage and distribution of the prod-ucts. The direct rail, road and water transport connections offer ideal links to national and Europe-an transport routes: a strong network.
The ideal location
- Logistical concepts / outsourcing
- Transport, warehousing, handling and inland shipping
- Special shipment for extremly large and heavy goods
- Import and export short-sea/overseas
- European and domestic overland transport
- Customs handling
- Container stuffing and stripping
- Permission for transhipping waste and refuse
- 3 cranes (25-40 t capacity) for hook and grab cargo
- forklift trucks with capacity from 2.5 to 8.0 t for handling bales and paper-reels
- wheeled loaders for bulk goods
- weighbridge for trucks
- rail road conecctions: 800 m
- water way connections: 200 m
Premises dry transhipment facility 1,200 sqm warehouse with rail connection approx. 5,800 sqm outdoor storage and handling area for bulk material approx. 43,000 sqm
Certificates of the site
Quality Management according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
Authorized Economic Operator