Logistics and intermodal transport – to the destination with seamless performance. Having grown substantially over the years and now set up for the future, neska provides a wide range of services. No matter the goods to be transported, a comprehensive network at important node points and fast connections by land and water create an efficient transport chain – neska knows where.
Quality always has a history.
Registered office: Duisburg, Kasteelstr. 2
Shareholders in neska:
Imperial Logistics International GmbH & Co. KG (65%)
Harpen Transport AG (35%)
Data & Facts
neska Schiffahrts- und Speditionskontor GmbH
47119 Duisburg, Germany
- Registered office:
- Trade register entry:
- HRB 5875 Duisburg District Court
- HGK Häfen und Güterverkehr Köln AG, Cologne
- Management board:
- Volker Seefeldt (Chairman), Kai Hansen
|Employees in 12/2018||740|
|of which apprentices||70|
|Number of locations||19|
|of which covered||280,000 m²|
Competence across the board.
Performance at neska is regenerated each day anew due to the interplay between many specialists and the technically superior equipment at our locations. The whole is indeed more than the sum of its parts.
- Duisburg Branch
- Management: Thomas Schymetzko
- Krefeld Branch
- Management: Peter Danes
- Düsseldorf Branch
- Management: Tobias Paesch
- Cologne Branch
- Management: Thomas Jägerberg
- Mannheim Branch
- Management: Alen Petrusic
- DBT Duisburg Bulk Terminal GmbH,
- uct Umschlag Container Terminal GmbH,
- with locations in Dormagen and Neuss
- Pohl & Co. GmbH
- with locations in Berlin, Dresden, Hamburg and Cologne
- neska Container Line B.V.
- KCT Krefelder Container Terminal GmbH
- RRT Rhein-Ruhr Terminal GmbH
- CTS Container-Terminal GmbH
- DCH Düsseldorfer Container-Hafen GmbH